Our ClinicsSt. Vital Location
Jackie Marchylo, BMR(PT)
Jackie loves being a physio and values human interaction and working with many different people on a daily basis. She finds it very rewarding to help others regain or improve their function and achieve their goals. Jackie enjoys treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal pain and injuries. She particularly enjoys working with post-operative rehabilitation patients and has a keen interest with pre/post-natal women. In her spare time, Jackie keeps busy with her family and two young boys. She enjoys living an active lifestyle and spends much of her time working out, being outdoors, biking, walking, golfing and camping.
- Graduated in 2009 from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy. Worked in private practice for 12 years.
- Certified in Acupuncture through the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada in 2011
- Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level 1 and 2 completed
- Various other courses including Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), manual therapy, taping, and orthotic prescription
Jennifer Meisner, MPT
Jennifer gets excited talking about health and believes that when we move better, we feel and we live better. She loves being a physiotherapist because she enjoys working together with people of all ages and backgrounds to maximize their ability to move, getting them back to the activities they love and improving their health and wellbeing. Outside of the clinic, Jennifer believes in practicing what she preaches by being active. She enjoys strength training and all kinds of sports, particularly golfing, dodgeball and curling. Otherwise you can find her listening to podcasts, baking or starting a new craft project.
- Graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Master’s in Physical Therapy in 2018
- Graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Science in 2016
- Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level III
- Acupuncture Certification
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification
- Courses on assessing and treating different foot types
Chelsea Zhu, PT Examination Candidate, MPT
Physiotherapist (Examination Candidate)
Chelsea grew up in Winnipeg and enjoyed keeping active through various sports and activities. Throughout her life, Chelsea has had chronic lower back pain and saw her fair share of physiotherapists. This, along with her passion for movement, exercise, and helping others inspired her to pursue a career in physiotherapy. Chelsea believes in a holistic lifestyle and likes to use various treatment techniques, including exercise, manual therapy, and soft tissue release. She strives to be a lifelong learner, constantly seeking new evidence based treatment techniques to provide the most effective treatments and education to her clients, so all her clients can participate in life to the fullest. On top of it all, Chelsea has made an emphasis to ensure first and foremost that her clients always feel heard and understand the treatment plan, every step of the way. Additionally, Chelsea also has a keen interest in working with the paediatric population. Outside of the clinic you can find Chelsea working with children at the dance studio or teaching kids how to play piano! In her spare time, Chelsea loves spending time with animals, especially her dog, Coco! You can always find them together, whether it be going for a walk, run, or quick snuggle. She also enjoys working out, hiking, playing the piano, cooking, camping, and travelling around the world. Chelsea is always up for an adventure! As well, Chelsea speaks Mandarin fluently – 欢迎你!
- Graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Master’s in Physical Therapy in 2022
- Graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Science
Sarah Tessier, RMT
Outside of work, Sarah has a passion for having an active lifestyle, volunteering, traveling to new countries as well as spending time with family and friends. Sarah’s professional goals are to continue building her practice as well as furthering her education in treatment for pain management and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Graduated from Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapies in June 2011 and has been practicing for over 8 years. Currently a part time instructor at Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapies.
- CPR level C with AED and Emergency First Aid (2019)
- Biotech Laser (2018)
- PHIA (2017)
- Mental Health First Aid (2014)
- ASIST (2014)
- Foundation to Disability Support (2012)