COVID-19Yes, we are open for patient care!
The Government of Manitoba has deemed your healthcare as ESSENTIAL and we are currently operating under CODE RED status throughout the province. At D’Arcy Bain Physiotherapy, we work to ensure your health and safety is our top priority.
Protocols In Place:
- Masks are mandatory throughout our clinics.
- There are multiple hand sanitizing stations located throughout our clinics for your use.
- A brief questionnaire upon entry to our clinics is required. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the questions, your therapist may refuse treatment until symptoms clear and/or you receive a negative test result.
- Physical distancing (6ft min.) is mandatory and maintained by our clinic staff.
- We have limited numbers throughout our clinics. If we are at our capacity, you may have to remain in your vehicle until your treatment time.
- Our staff thoroughly disinfects treatment rooms and shared spaces between patients.
- We can provide temperature checks, and will remain completely transparent about the evolving status of the pandemic.
We understand that health and safety remain crucial during these times. It is our goal and privilege to make sure our practice remains safe for patients, therapists and staff.
If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and monitor your symptoms. Your therapist will understand and our clinics will accommodate you however we can.
For the most up-to-date status of COVID-19 for the Province of Manitoba, please head over to www.gov.mb.ca/covid-19.