COVID-19Yes, we are open for patient care!
At D’Arcy Bain Physiotherapy, we work to ensure your health and safety is our top priority
The COVID-19 vaccination is not mandatory to receive treatment in our clinic, although we strongly encourage patients to vaccinate themselves against the virus. For more COVID-19 vaccine information visit the Government of Canada to learn more.
Protocols In Place:
- Providing you safe therapeutic care has been our top priority through this time. As of August 7th, 2021 we still require mandatory masks throughout our clinics to protect our therapists and staff, as per new Manitoba Public Health Order
- COVID-19 vaccination is not mandatory for treatment in our clinics. Although, we strongly encourage each patient to get both of their vaccinations as soon as possible.
- There are multiple hand sanitizing stations located throughout our clinics for your use. You can also ask our clinic staff to assist you.
- Depending on your location, a brief questionnaire upon entry to our clinics is required. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the questions, your therapist may refuse treatment until symptoms clear and/or you receive a negative test result.
- Physical distancing (6ft min.) is mandatory and maintained by our clinic staff.
- Our staff thoroughly disinfects treatment rooms and shared spaces between patients.
- We can provide temperature checks, and will remain completely transparent about the evolving status of the pandemic.
We understand that health and safety remain crucial during these times. It is our goal and privilege to make sure our practice remains safe for patients, therapists and staff.
If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and monitor your symptoms. Your therapist will understand and our clinics will accommodate you however we can.
For the most up-to-date status of COVID-19 for the Province of Manitoba, please head over to https://manitoba.ca/covid19/prs/index.html#sector.
Updated as of August 7th, 2021 to follow Public Health Orders of Manitoba.