WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
D’Arcy Bain Physiotherapy has provided skilled and expert care in Winnipeg for 40 years. We are a preferred provider for many physicians and surgeons in Winnipeg and take pride in repeated referrals from friends and family. Our clinics are well-equipped with modern equipment and our support staff assist with treatments and take care of administrative duties. We use a comprehensive and easy to use electronic medical records software (Practice Perfect) to document patient care with access to home exercise software (Physiotec).
We offer competitive compensation with benefits packages available and lots of opportunities for professional development such as mentorship and in-house training. Additionally, we offer an annual continuing education allowance. Our teams work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary work environment.
FULL TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST - ST VITAL LOCATION
D’Arcy Bain Physiotherapy is seeking one permanent (1) full time Physiotherapist for our St Vital location. This is a great opportunity to take over an established caseload and work in a busy, team-oriented environment.
Why Choose DBP?
- Competitive compensation with benefits package available
- Professional development opportunities (mentorship and in-house training)
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Electronic charting software and virtual care platforms available
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba
- Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and self-motivated with the ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
- Flexible to work days, evenings and/or weekend hours as needed
- Experience in manual therapy, acupuncture/dry-needling or other an asset
To apply please send resume and cover letter to D’Arcy Bain at [email protected]